From this China location, Liftech Shanghai offers a link among clients, manufacturers, and Liftech USA to provide assistance for design reviews and during the fabrication process. A local presence for attendance at meetings to provide translation and clarification offers a valuable service and rapid response times for our clients. Liftech Shanghai is an independent company incorporated in China.
Site Assistance Services
Site assistance services in China and Southeast Asia include:
At the manufacturing site:
- Fabrication review and reporting to summarize findings
- Timely response and solutions for fabrication errors or accidents
- Review of commissioning procedures and reports
- Witness crane commissioning and report findings
At the client site:
- Walkthrough reviews after new crane delivery with summary of findings
- Rapid response and solutions for crane damage assessment
- Technical support for maintenance or repairs including structural cracking, structural maintenance programs, crane relocation, and crane modifications
Alex Jiongpeng Huang
Liftech Shanghai Ltd.
Suite 1205, 1 Middle Fuxing Road, Shanghai, 200021
Office: +86 21 63331500 Cell: +86 13636333083
[email protected]; www.liftech.net
Alex Huang, General Manager
Mr. Huang is an experienced project engineer in mechanical and structural design fields and review of container cranes. His expertise includes mechanical engineering and analysis, structural computer modeling and analysis, static structure analysis, fatigue, and crane seismic and dynamic analysis. As the lead engineer of technical research and development, he has worked on crane weight reduction, crane seismic systems, tandem-hoist cranes, and dual-trolley cranes.
Hank Zhou, Quality Control Engineer
Mr. Zhou is an experienced project manager and mechanical engineer. His expertise includes quality assurance and quality control audits, mechanical engineering analysis and design, welding inspection, and on-site project management. As quality control engineer, he is responsible for code compliance and project quality management system audits, verifying project quality regulations, checking for design drawing compliance with project specifications, coordinating conformity between drawing design and as-built conditions, and providing technical support to the subcontractor during construction.